1. On the phone. I’m super-awkward with phone conversations. What are you supposed to say to a suitor? So far all I can come up with is, “Greetings earthling.”
2. My parents get way too excited about suitors. This is my first rishtaa that I’m going to be talking to through the phone. They get really really dejected when it doesn’t work out.
3. I’m scared because of previous incidents with men (i.e. boy-who-hates-me and the rest of college)
4. I don’t want to get married before my sister.
5. I imagined I would just meet a guy at grad school :(
6. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY TO HIM?
7. If it doesn’t work out, I feel really bad about rejecting guys.