- Me: I think the girl is a little nervous, her voice is a little low.
- Brother: Yeah, I can't hear her at all.
- Charming Man: *seated in front of me and turns around in joking manner* Are you judging her? What if her voice is really that low?
- Brother: *laughs and turns to me* Yeah, what if she's just a quiet person
- Charming Man: Seriously, [almaswithinalmas], you're so loud why are you yelling?
- Me: *sputtering*
- Brother: Yeah stop yelling!
- Me: asdojjagtr21.... What?
- Charming Man: Oh my gosh you're so obnoxiously loud the girl is probably upset.
- Me: asgji2039azsef... *no words forming.... giggles*
Muslim. American. Hijabi. Student. 20-something years old.Ask me anything
Page 1 of 1